Information about dengue disease causes signs symptoms and treatment
Dengue is a dangerous viral disease found in the world, which is spread by the bite of infected female Aedes azepti mosquito. Many people fall ill due to dangerous diseases like dengue every year. The outbreak of this disease is mostly seen in the rainy season because this disease is caused by a mosquito bite that grows during this season. The only single infected mosquito can infect many people with dengue. Here is Information about dengue disease causes signs symptoms and treatment
What is Dengue?
Dengue is an infectious disease spreading through mosquito bites. This disease is caused by one of the four types of dengue virus. Once the dengue fever is cured, the dengue fever that occurs again is called dengue hemorrhagic fever, which can also be deadly. The main symptoms is platelets being reduced during fever. It does not spread from person to person. The most common symptom with fever is headache, muscle and joints pain and skin defects. Sometimes, these symptoms also confuse with the flu. So here are all Information about dengue disease causes signs symptoms and treatment read correctly.
Characteristics of dengue mosquito: –
- This mosquito bites in the day.
- These mosquitoes have streaks like leopards body.
- Do not fly at high altitude.
- This mosquito mostly likes to be in a cold and shady place.
- Dengue mosquitoes mostly live in a dark place or behind the curtains.
- Reproduction in clean water kept in the house.
- It flies within 200 meters of the breeding area.
- Do not breed in the water collected in the gutter or on the way, but in clean water.
- Eggs can survive for 12 months after the dried of keeping water.
Types of dengue-
Three types of dengue
- Classical or Simple dengue fever
- Hemorrhagic dengue fever (DHF)
- Dengue shock syndrome (DSS)
Causes of dengue?
Dengue does not spread by touching, exposure to air and water. This spreads through female mosquito bites. This female mosquito is a small mosquito of “Aedes aegypti” species.
If a person has dengue fever, mosquito bites the person and drink infected blood and then this type of mosquito bites the healthy person So the dengue virus goes into that healthy person.
Symptoms of dengue-
- High fever.
- Severe pain in muscles and joints.
- Swollen lymph nodes.
The presence of Fever, Rash and Headache is the characteristics of dengue fever. The serious condition of the dengue hemorrhagic fever can also cause bleeding in the eye or nose.
Prevention & Treatment of Dengue-
- There are two ways to avoid dengue.
Prevent Aedes mosquitoes from being born.
Avoiding the bites of Aedes mosquitoes.
- Do not allow water to be collected around the house and at home.
- Do not allow water to be collected in any vessel.
- Take care of cleanliness
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Use mosquito killers.
- Keep changing the water of cooler, pots, etc every day.
- Use Mosquito net.
- Wear clothes that cover maximum body part. This caution is especially important for children. Children should not wear knickers and t-shirts in the malaria season.
- Apply a mosquito’s cream for children.
- Use anti-mosquito cores, spray, liquid, electronic bait etc. to protect mosquitoes.
- Do not take any anti-biotic or any other medication on your own.
- If the fever is high then go to the doctor and take medicine only with his advice.
- Do not take aspirin as it is because if taking dengue, aspirin or broofin, platelets can be reduced.
- Do not take any medicines even though there are minor coughs.
- If possible, preventing mosquitoes from coming home by applying a fine mesh on windows and doors.
- Firstly, If any of the above symptoms show up, then go to the doctor immediately
- Neem, basil, giloy, pippi, fresh leaves juice of papaya, ginger juice, amla and aloe vera juice is beneficial in dengue. Juices will help in increase body’s immune system and build up platelets.
- Increase intake of coconut water and juice as soon as possible.
- Never give patient the disprin and aspirin pill.
Most commonly used homeopathic remedies in dengue fever-
There are top 15 homoeopathic medicine for dengue fever. but we suggest before taking any medicines go to the doctor and take advice our correct treatment. If any of the above symptoms show, then go to the doctor immediately.
- Eupatorium perfoliatum
- Rhus toxicodendron
- Arsenic album
- China Officinalis
- Aconite napellus
- Crotalus horridus
- Bryonia Alba ( Hemorrhagic condition)
- Arnica montana ( Hemorrhagic condition)
- Calcarea carb
- Carbo vegetalis etc…
First of all we want to thank all our readers who are believing us. We hope you will also love this article “Information about dengue disease causes signs symptoms and treatment” too. If you like this article pls mention in comment box and like our facebook page also. Thank you.
Must Read Also-