WHAT TO EAT TO STAY HEALTHY
In this article we will given all details about WHAT TO EAT TO STAY HEALTHY and we hope this article get help you. Read his article WHAT TO EAT TO STAY HEALTHY carefully beginning to end and stay healthy.
Do you know that whatever you eat in your daily life is right for your health or not?
Is your sleeping or waking time right or not?
It is important to know all this because both of these things should be good for you if you want to be healthy.
Here are some important things that are essential that regulate hunger-
Proper sleep and early rising is very essential for health as it affects your hunger and mentality.Indian Ayurveda is also known countless benefits and cures for early morning rising especially before sunrise and early sleeping. Many illnesses are cured by getting up and sleeping at the right time.
One should have 8 hours sleep to stay healthy and calm.
RUNNING (extremely important) –
- It keeps you fresh throughout the day.
- Helps in nourishing the cells with proper oxygenation with help of fresh air.
- It increases your breathing capacity.
- Improves respiration.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Decreases the risk of heart and brain disorders.
- Provides you a positive energy.
- Enhance your working ability.
- Give you mental peace.
Now a days everyone is busy and they have no time for gym or exercise so running is the best way to achieve health goals and stay fit.
WHAT TO EAT FOR HEALTHY LIFE-
Healthy food makes a Healthy life. It is therefore necessary that you should know what food and how much food is needed for your good health. Let us know what is needed for your better health –
What to eat in breakfast in the morning?
In morning breakfast, you can eat oats with milk. Other than this you soak some almonds (about 5-10) in the water at night and have it in the morning.
If you have too much weight, then you should avoid tea, coffee in the morning and instead of it take one glass lukewarm water, add half of a lemon and a spoon honey, drink it. If you have any fruit in breakfast then it will be very beneficial for your health and you will also get energy.
What to eat in the morning meal?
If you eat more quantity of wheat flour, then use multigrain flour instead of wheat flour. Multigrain flour contains all kinds of protein-rich substances. It contains flour made from soybean, jowar, millet, oats, corn, wheat etc. It does not allow body weight to increase and also takes care of your health. Use any lentils or beans, a green vegetable with a bowl of curd and salad daily in the food.
- Do not use oil and more spices in the food.
- Use lemon in the vegetable.
- Do not drink water in the middle of food and do not drink water immediately after eating.
- Drink water after about 15 to 30 minutes after eating it.
- After eating, you must eat a little Jaggery. It will help you very much in your digestion.
Now after eating the meal you do not have to lie on the bed and to stand up. After eating, it is important that you take a little walk and then do your work. If you fall asleep immediately after eating food then it results in acidity which is danger for your alimentary canal. Along with this, many types of problems may arise. Therefore it is important that you take a walk after eating. If you are a friend of oily food then you should use olive oil in your diet which is very good for your health.
How much water did you drink in the day?
The amount of water in the body should be taken very carefully. if you do not feel thirsty and if your weight increasing continually then it may be a matter of danger to your health. Therefore it is necessary that you intake appropriate amount of water.
According to World Health Organization, 80% of diseases are caused by water. 3.1% death is caused by unhygienic and poor quality of water. Therefore it is necessary that you should check the water used in your house.
Drinking less water can cause dehydration and excessive water loss which may harmful. So let’s know how much water you drink in a day?
- Almost you should drink 2 to 3 liters of water a day.
- Do not drink too much water at a time.
- Wake up in the morning and drink a glass of water.
What to eat at dinner?
Dinner should be very light. If you eat dinner heavy then you may have to go through many troubles.
- It should be taken 4 hours before going to sleep.
- Avoid rice, spicy and oily food.
- Have sprouts, daliya,namkeen oats etc.
Things to Remember –
- Avoid things that labels like “fat free” or “sugar free”, they are found to be more chemical. Maximum Food items containing most common ingredients are healthy food items.
- Non-fat yogurt can be a good breakfast and healthy bacteria found in it can help to overcome many types of stomach problems.
- Chew slowly. By doing so, your body will get plenty of time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
- Be patient. You will not immediately see any drastic changes in your cholesterol level or weight or your energy level. You will have to take some time to implement the change of your diet.
- When you feel that you have to eat unhealthy food items, it can mean that your body needs nutrients and vitamins, Therefore, choose opt for healthy food items such as fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid starving yourself with calories.
- Calculate your calorie and measure the food. In this way you can know what you eat and even add junk food.
Never do “excessive food”. You will never want to reach that point where you can not drink any special drink or you have to stay away from things which are really nutritious for you.
hope you like this article about WHAT TO EAT TO STAY HEALTHY. if you like WHAT TO EAT TO STAY HEALTHY please share your views with us and kindly comment below and subscribe us via email.thank you and stay healthy. please follow on facebook and like share and share this post also WHAT TO EAT TO STAY HEALTHY.